Payment & Terms – This is the essence of the contract for Sale of Goods and/or Services. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, all goods and/or services are subject to payment in full to Washroom station.com.au
at time of placing the written order. Ownership of goods and/or services does not pass to the Purchaser until full payment in accordance with Washroomstation.com.au terms has been credited to Washroomstation.com.au bank account. Until then the goods and/or services remain the property of Washroomstation.com.au. Washroomstation.com.au reserves the right to enter any premises and reclaim goods and/or parts if the Purchaser defaults on any payment terms in any way. The purchaser agrees to allow unobstructed access to Washroomstation.com.au or it’s agent for this purpose. Terms of credit, if granted are a privilege, which may be withdrawn without notice at any time. Payment to Washroomstation.com.au by the purchaser should be made by cash, cheque with prior approval or by depositing the full amount due and owing, on or prior to the due date, directly into Washroomstation.com.au bank account and immediately confirm by fax, a copy of the transaction to Washroomstation.com.au. Washroomstation.com.au reserves the right to charge interest on any or all-overdue accounts at the current overdraft rate plus 2.5%.
– All prices stated are ex warehouse and do not include costs or charges for delivery or dispatch to any area unless by prior agreement.
– All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices charged will be those, which are current at the time of delivery.
– Goods are sold subject to availability. No guarantee is given that all items shown will always be available for sale from existing stocks. Any times given by Washroomstation.com.au are approximate only, unless otherwise advised in writing.
– The Purchaser hereby acknowledges by execution of order that he/she/it does not rely upon income presentation (whether regarding the machines(s) hereby agreed to be sold or any other financial return which may be anticipated from such machine(s) and/or equipment, or otherwise), however made by Washroomstation.com.au.
– The Purchaser hereby acknowledges that he/she/it relies upon results of his/her/its own enquiries, skills and judgment in relation to the purchase of a machine(s) and/or equipment and does not rely upon presentation made by Washroomstation.com.au as to the suitability, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the machine(s) and/or equipment.
The Purchase – By his/her/it’s execution of the order the Purchaser acknowledges that he/she/it is bound to complete the purchase of the machine(s) and/or equipment and to pay the balance due by the due date under these Terms and Conditions. Any amount outstanding beyond such date shall bear interest at a rate equal to the overdraft rate current at the time, plus 2.5%
– manufacturer warrants all new equipment against defective parts and manufacturing defects . All warranty conditions shall be declared void and terminated on any or all items at any time should any payments remain outstanding, beyond the terms of credit, if any, extended to the purchaser by Washroomstation.com.au. Warranty is not extended to cover the following items where applicable, refrigerant, glass or plastic components, light globes or tubes, damage, whether accidentally or deliberately caused, whether in transit or not, failure or loss of any component caused by non observance of Washroomstation.com.au’s explicit recommendations, or execution of recommended maintenance, or for any works whatsoever carried out by any person not qualified by Washroomstation.com.au to do so or by any Technician not specifically trained or authorised by Washroomstation.com.au to do so. All warranty conditions shall become void and terminated should the agreed terms of payment and other conditions herein stated, in their entirety not be made within the time stated herein.
– Any failure or assessment of damage or causes relating to, or allegedly relating to, a claim under warranty, shall be determined solely by Washroomstation.com.au and its decision shall be final.
– All goods or parts returned, as warranty claims or otherwise, shall be returned to Washroomstation.com.au at its place of business, at the purchaser’s expense. The Purchaser shall also be responsible for any costs incurred to return the goods to the purchaser. Goods to be replaced under warranty shall not be replaced prior to receipt of the original goods. Should this be impracticable, then goods or parts may be dispatched by Washroomstation.com.au, at its absolute discretion, to the purchaser and paid for at the current price, including costs to dispatch, by the Purchaser according to Terms of Payment. Upon receipt of the defective goods or parts from the Purchaser by Washroomstation.com.au and following determination, as above, revealing that the claim is a recognised and legitimate claim, the price charged the Purchaser, less costs to dispatch, will be remitted to the Purchaser, by Washroomstation.com.au, forthwith.
– All insurance costs, including transit insurance, shall be borne by the Purchaser. Washroomstation.com.au shall not accept any responsibility for loss and/or damages to any goods once the goods have departed the premises of Washroomstation.com.au.
– The Purchaser shall bear the risk of loss and/or damages to all goods, whether the property of the Purchaser or not, caused as the result of the Purchasers goods being in or on the premises of Washroomstation.com.au for assessment, repair or storage.
– All new dispensers are dispatched complete with user manual, tips for better use, recommendation and warranty, all to be read in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions.